Investment Advisory services offered through O.N. Investment Management Company
Eric is a lifetime resident of East Lansing, Michigan, residing with his wife, Joanie and their ten children. He is a graduate of Miami University with a Bachelor of Science in finance. He also holds a Master of Business Administration in finance from Michigan State University.
Since 1992 he has been a principal of Brogan, Reed, Van Gorder & Associates, an East Lansing Insurance and Investment firm founded in 1934 specializing in employee benefits, personal, business and estate planning.
- Michigan State University Alumni Association, Chairman
- Art of Leadership Foundation, Board Member
- East Lansing Trinity Church, Board of Elders
- East Lansing Basketball Club, Coach
- East Lansing Soccer Club, Coach
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors–Lansing, President
- Michigan Association of Health Underwriters, Member
- Ohio National Financial Services, Agent’s Advisory Council Member
- Society of Financial Service Professionals, Member
Dedicated to You and Proud of it
We're an Open Book
SERVICES - WE FOSTER GROWTH
**This website was developed by BRV to help answer employers questions regarding health care reform. The content is based on information provided in proposed rules on shared employer responsibility and other federal regulation. This website is an educational tool only. Information provided by BRV about health care reform should not be considered legal or tax advice. Please note that federal regulations are released regularly.**